At Owl Lane Farm Nurseries, we eat, sleep and dream plants!
Keep up to date with our latest plant arrivals on our Facebook Page?
(Along with news about Owl Lane, and tips to get more enjoyment out of your garden)
At Owl Lane we grow over 100 000 of the plants we sell – right here on our nursery!
If you are planning a visit to Owl Lane Farm Nurseries to wander through racks of mugs and giftware, then you will be disappointed as we believe that gardeners are looking for plants not cheap giftware.
We are a traditional nursery, over 25 years ago John and Mollie Marsden started to grow plants at Owl Lane Farm Nurseries, today they are still growing many of the plants that we sell!
We believe that we have one of the finest ranges of plants in Wakefield. (Well, that is what our customers keep telling us!)
We keep a huge stock of:
- Fruit trees – apples, pears, plums and cherries
- Topiary, clipped into too many shapes to mention here
- Architectural plants, such as ancient olive trees, which bring Tuscany to Ossett
- Bedding plants, again too many to mention, but if you are looking for quality locally grown plants then why not pay us a visit?
- Cottage Garden Perennials, we grow and sell over 10 000 of these wonderful plants every year
- Foliage and flowering shrubs
- Mature trees
We also sell everything you need to create the perfect garden:
- Lawn Turf at very competetive prices. (We would advise you call us on 01924 276446 to check availability before leaving home)
- Paving slabs
- Bagged decorative pebbles, slate and aggregates
- Dumpy bags of top soil
- Bagged composts (just like the ones we use on the nursery)
- Planted containers for every season