We are doing our best in difficult circumstances.
We don’t have a huge call centre to handle orders on the phone, we have phones and staff and we are doing the very best that we can.
If the phone is engaged, then please call back in a minute or two, it just means we are talking to other customers.
To save calling in here here are then answers to our six most asked questions.
- There is no minimum order required for delivery.
- Delivery is usually £5 within the local area.
- We can only take payment by card over the phone.
- Pet food and winter fuels can be collected, but only after a telephone order and payment.
- Bedding plants will be available, but right now it is too early in the season, so keep an eye on our page for updates.
- We are currently not restricting our delivery area. If you are outside of the immediate local area we should be able to sort something out for you, please give us a ring.