Category 1, 2 and 3?
Fireworks come in 3 different categories…
These are for indoor use, think party poppers, ice fountains and small sparklers.
These are outdoor display fireworks, which are set off some 8m – 15m from spectators.
These are designed to give great displays in smaller gardens.
These are outdoor display fireworks, which require a larger garden or space for safety, they are often multi shot barrages or other large fireworks with a fuse which give up to several minutes of display.
Fanatical about Fireworks
What started as a passing interest for Nick Fincher, the owner at Owl Lane Farm Nurseries has become both a passion and a very successful business.
Owl Lane Fireworks sell celebration and party fireworks 52 weeks of the year, and have on display one of the largest displays of fireworks in Yorkshire.
Our best sellers
Our most popular firework of 2018, by a country mile, are the single ‘Warhawk’, The Boss’ and ‘The King’ Rocket Packs.
Selection boxes are becoming more popular and our best seller is ‘Jonathan’s Jamboree’, with its good mix of ground and aerial fireworks…
Since we added a multi buy on cakes and barrages sales have gone balistic!
Our largest firework?
Hallmark’s awesome ‘Showtime Finale’ is both our biggest and our best firework – ever.
This new compound barrage really does have the WOW factor and will take your display to a whole new level and makes the perfect finale…
There are SIX large assorted effect cakes all linked together giving an awesome total of 260 shots!
At the end of the display there is a colour changing sequence known as a ghost effect, which is on trend with professional displays this year…
It has a duration of 125 seconds, and has a recommended retail price of £299, we have knocked £100 off that price to offer this one at just £199!
We are straight talking Yorkshire folk, so lets get something straight, you get what you pay for, and we only stock the best.
We stock fireworks from Hallmark, Emperor, Bright Star, Evolution, Primed and Jonathan’s. Because we believe these to be among the very best firework brands available for consistent quality and wow factor.
We use our buying power as one of the larger firework retailers in Yorkshire to secure the best fireworks at the best price.
All of our fireworks are sold at under the manufacturers recommended retail price, and we run an extensive range of offers and multi buy deals.
We know how important it is to plan an awesome display, and so we can talk you through the whole process, work out a firing order and spend time helping you to get the best display possible for your budget.
We are THE Yorkshire Firework Specialists
The Owl Lane Promise
- To offer you high quality fireworks at the lowest prices possible
- To help you to plan your party
- To freely share our advice and experience
We also promise
- If any firework purchased from us misfires, then we will either offer you a credit note for the full value of the firework, or we will refund your money as you wish. (We do require you to bring in the firework that malfunctioned along with your till receipt showing the purchase of the firework in question as part of this promise)
Which means you can buy your fireworks with total confidence from Owl Lane!
The Firework Code
- Plan your firework display to make it safe and enjoyable, and ensure it finishes before 11pm
- Only buy fireworks marked BS 7114, keep them in a closed box and use them one at a time
- Read and follow the instructions on each firework using a torch if necessary
- Light the firework at arm’s length with a taper and stand well back
- Keep naked flames, including cigarettes, away from fireworks
- Never return to a firework once it has been lit
- Don’t put fireworks in pockets and never throw them
- Direct any rocket fireworks well away from spectators
- Never use paraffin or petrol on a bonfire
- Make sure that the fire is out and surroundings are made safe before leaving.